Improved Active Directory Connectivity [RF-5032] [ZEN-24386] [ZEN-24387] [ZEN-24388] [ZEN-24389] [ZEN-24390] [ZEN-24391]
This release improves and adds several new features to our Active Directory Connector plugin.
- Support for nested groups
- Support for cross-domain groups
- Extended logging and easier troubleshooting
- Improved synchronisation - users can now be automatically removed from the group if they no longer belong to the corresponding Active Directory group. It is also possible to block the user if they are not a member of a supported group.
- The option that takes over the user data (first name, last name, e-mail, company, etc.) has been changed to be optional.
- It is possible to use the
ApplicationPool User for the Active Directory connection.
- Easier set-up for multi-project purposes.
- Added language selection.
- Configurable option to overwrite project assignments for existing users.
RayFlow Client Now Supports The Windows Credential Manager [RF-5050]
The RayFlow client now supports the Windows Credential Manager, allowing the user's saved credentials to be reused and shared between other RayPack Studio applications.
- Improved layout of the dashboard view so that longer labels and elements can be displayed without unnecessary truncation. [RF-4907] [ZEN-29077]
- The maximum accepted length of RayFlow description data has been increased to 500 characters to accommodate longer texts. [RF-4916] [ZEN-20964]
- Added an SQL script to delete tasks from RayFlow (the script can be found in
SQL_Scripts/Rayflow_DeleteTasks.sql after installation). [RF-5005]
- In the list of unassigned tasks, RayFlow now shows only those tasks for which the user has editing rights. This improves visibility and removes unnecessary clutter. [RF-5015]
- Various improvements and UI text adjustments in the English and German UI. [RF-5059]
- In the default implementation, HTTP Cookies have now the parameter require SSL set to false. This parameter should be set to true after setting up Server SSL/TLS. [RF-5023] [ZEN-23986]
- The web application config has now a template section to enforce the secure attribute on the session cookie. This behavior can be activated and adjusted in Web.config. [RF-5023] [ZEN-23986]
- Support for Microsoft System CRL types and Report Viewer 2012 is now deprecated. No further enhancements or bug fixes will be released for interoperability with these deprecated versions. Please note that Report Viewer 2012 was retired earlier this year and as unpatched software, it may pose future security risks. [RF-4945] [ZEN-21694]